вторник, 11 април 2017 г.

BuZoVer Part 2

Note: I know what I am... I know who am I


Breath 1.1.


- After 0.10... it should be 1.1... it's a fact...!


Breath 1.2.


Everything hurts... my eyes hurt so fucking awful that I want to remove them... just to take one fork and to pin them and boom... they are gone... problem has been solved... But by itself solving a problem... adds on the way another problem...

FeedBack Loop To Hell - That's the way we are going to call this way!


Breath 1.3.



At Least tell me where are you planning to go... what are you planning to do?
...

It's Okay... you have few more GB - Space, but what are you planning to do with it?


Breath 1.4.


If it's something is true... that is that... I like kids and I eat them for breakfast... - Haha, the old boogey moogey horror story.


Breath 1.5.

The story which you reading now is nothing more than... to see me how everything around my mind starts... thought my thought... piece by piece.


Breath 1.6.


Probably you are productive, great news but this doesn't goes the same for all... some people need extra information... facts... interviews... movies... books... That's what keeps one writer to keep typing more and more and more and more. From a short-story after few minutes becomes a novel... that's how everything goes... I first started and I am continuing with short-stories, in the same time I am planning also and to write and novels... But they won't be as main as the short-stories.


Breath 1.7.


People keep asking you different questions which in the end don't go very far... people share to each other all types of disgusting stuff, here it comes the question

WHY?

AND

WHY?

Human race doesn't stop thinking or talking about all kinds of topics, some of them are short other are long... but still where they go... they already have been there.


Breath 1.8.


The day is nothing more different than tomorrow or pre-privious days. The same routines... the same problems... the same tasks... the same films / series.


Breath 1.9.


WHY WHY... WHY... WHY THE FUCKING HAS BECOME SO IMPORTANT?... WHAT'S SO CLEVER IN THAT?... DON'T YOU FEEL IT?... DON'T YOU SEE IT... TOUCH IS MERELY AN ILLUSION. IT'S A FACT... TOUCH SOMETHING AND YOU FEEL LITTLE SPACE BETWEEN YOU AND THE OBJECT. - oPSS... A FACT!


Breath 2.0.


That's for sure... I made some changes into the breath system and so far... yeah dogs and dogs... cats and cats... trees and trees communicate. Don't think that I am some kinda a psycho. This is true and please ... . AT LEAST GIVE A FEW THOUGHTS HERE!


Breath 2.1.


Nobody said that stuff are going to go better.
Nobody said to me to get prepared.
Nobody did said either to choose or neither to choose,
Nobody did said to me that I won't have options.


Born with the thought that we are free... with the time becoming little by litttle a slave!


Breath 2.2.


What did happen?
How did it happen?
....

Breath 2.3. 



The story says that you either will be a sheep or a wolf... you choose... sheeps go in groups... wolfs are the main heads and they contol everything.


Breath 2.4.



At least you could tell me that It's a possibility to get dissapointed... from friends. Probably that's life a dissapointment... you either get kicked or punched. You either make in your own way your steps or you follow somebody's steps....


Pfff.... if you need help...  I am sorry... . here... but the truth you should follow yourself not somebody else steps... what you do is... repeation... doing the same mistakes... the same problems... errors.


Breath 2.5.


Dead is sweet that's why the talk is going to end I am going to kill myself...









Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар