петък, 14 април 2017 г.

BuZoVer (The Last Trial)

Note: My mother as always was saying that the choices are going to be made by me... I make choices... that I take the wrong path... the only person who I should blame is myself.


Breath 4.3.


Prosperity and Grossperity... you either GOOOOOOOO AND KILL SOMEBODY OR YOU GO AND WATCH HOW SOMEBODY IS GOING TO BE KILLED.


Breath 4.4.


Don't think that you are smart enough... DON'T THINK THAT YOU  CAN BEAT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING.... DON'T BE SUCH TYPE OF FOOL. FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLS AIN'T GO VERY FAR... ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WAY THEY GONNA DIE...


Breath 4.5.


You should make your choice now... who to be... will you be the follower or the leader.


Be a leader, if you can lead.

Be a follower, if you can follow.



Breath 4.6.


I do that what I do... just because to SEE THE FUCKING IMAGES... THE DEAD... THE PEOPLE WHICH ARE DIEING... I WANT TO SEE THEM OVER AND OVER AND OVER... I WANT TO SEE THE BLOODY SCENES... THE GRUESOME MURDERS... THAT'S HOW I GO TO SLEEP... i GO TO SLEEP AFTER I SEE ALL THESE IMAGES... GOOD STUFF DON'T TAKE YOU TOO FAR... BAD STUFF AS ALWAYS CAN LEAD YOU TO SOMEWHERE...


Breath 4.7.


I really don't know how to judge ya... where I we going and will the stupid question end here?







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар